Amenities & Facilities
River Ranch offers a unique self-catered wilderness experience.
The house (1,600 square feet of living space)
sleeps up to six people comfortably, with the master bedroom
and a child's bedroom on the main level. There is a rumpus
room plus a third bedroom on the lower level.
The home features a modern kitchen, as well as a
4 piece bathroom. Fully furnished.
The deck has a scenic view of the river with BBQ and deck
furniture for your pleasure. A very private hot tub sits by
the back deck looking out onto the river.
This is wilderness luxury at its best!
Please Note: Myown River Ranch is a non-smoking home and property.
View photos of the ranch accommodations
on our site here.
Amenities and Facilities:
1 King size bed (master bedroom)
1 Queen size bed (lower level bedroom)
1 Twin with Double bunk bed (child's room on main floor)
Pillows, sheets, blankets and towels
Fridge, stove/oven, microwave
Dishwasher, washer & dryer
Utensils, dishes, glasses, and cutlery for up to 6
people. Pots, pans, coffee pot, etc.
(2) TVs with DVD/Blu Ray players, and (1) stereo. Satellite TV service.
(1) BBQ, deck furniture and Hot Tub.
The phone supplied is for local calls only; you will
need a calling card for long distance calls.
Covered car port
Here are a few recent entries from our ranch Guestbook:
What a wonderful, cozy abode! Every little detail has been taken care of. It was beyond our expectations! It truly felt like “Our Own” River Ranch. Thank you for pampering us so!
[Guests from Hong Kong]
– Thoroughly enjoyed a quiet and relaxing weekend away with family. Thank you very much for your care & hospitality. [Guests from Calgary and The Netherlands]
– We have enjoyed a wonderful family holiday together here at your quiet, clean & beautiful ranch! Your hospitality and thoughtfulness are much appreciated. Thank you so much for making this an unforgettable vacation for us! [Guests from Calgary]
– We certainly appreciated your wonderful place – the quietness, serenity, sunshine (!), and lull of the river. We did see a “Billion Stars”, too. Thankyou for the extraordinary comforts of The Ranch. [Guests from Calgary]
– Had a wonderful time. This is such a beautiful place. Wish we didn’t live so far away or we’d be back. [Guests from England]
– We had the kind of stay we needed. It’s an amazing view! [Guests from Ontario]
– We swapped scorching sun, desert & camels for a beautiful river, forests & beavers! Had a wonderful time – the place is so well equipped & the views & hot tub are fab. [Guests from Dubai, UAE]
– This house and the place where it stands is so great, in Dutch its called “Het is hier fantastisch!! It’s the River. It’s the mountains. It’s the house, it’s the cats, its everything about this place that gave us as a family a great time. We have tasted God’s greatness and love here. Greetings and God’s Bless. [Guests from Calgary]
– We had a wonderful time - lovely place, beautiful view, very comfortable. [Guests from England]
– Thank you so much for opening your lovely ranch for us. The accommodations & scenery are spectacular! This was our first white water rafting trip, definitely not our last! It was a fabulous girls weekend away – we’ll be back for sure!
– What a treat to come out of Calgary to this beautiful , peaceful spot. Makes me not miss home as much. Thank you! [Guest from NB]
- Had a great time, enjoyed the weather, the river & the hot tub. Thanks a lot for a lovely getaway in the middle of nowhere. Lol. [Guests from Edmonton]
– Thanks for the great place. This was the most beautiful place we have ever been. The house was perfect and the view amazing. We wish you all the best. [Guests from Germany]
– What a great place for kids to play. Our daughter didn’t want to go home. Thanks. [Guests from Italy, Denmark & Canada]
– We had a wonderful time and can’t wait to return! Thank you for sharing your cozy, warm, comfortable home away from home. [Guests from Fort McMurray, AB]